NRS Youth Jester Inflatable SUP Board
Youths and smaller adults who find the performance of conventionally sized SUPs lacking will enjoy the NRS Jester Inflatable SUP’s reduced air volume and narrower width.
- The 9′ long Jester provides a better SUP experience for paddlers weighing less than 135 pounds.
- A slim 28″ width improves paddling comfort by reducing the distance narrower shoulders need to reach.
- 3″ thick drop stitch construction provides ample stiffness without the “corky” characteristics thicker boards can exhibit under lighter loads.
- Double sidewall construction for increased durability and streamlined aesthetics.
- Whether you looking for some downriver action, flatwater cruising or paddling for fitness, the versatile Jester delivers.
- Inflates to a rock-hard 15 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then rolls up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- Removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your board for tracking and turning to suit the water you’re riding.
- Heavy-duty PVC construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- The diamond-textured foam deck pad gives you a non-slip surface for excellent control.
- Nylon fins flex to absorb impacts without breaking.
- Stomp pad on the tail gives you leverage for quick turns and maneuvers.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying.
- Webbing handles at the nose and tail help you hold on to the board during a swim.
- Four stainless D-rings give you attachment points for gear and a leash.
- Includes a high-pressure pump for easy inflation, a pressure gauge, and a backpack for transporting the board.
- There’s always room in your home or car for an inflatable SUP from NRS. Throw it on your back, in the car or on an airplane, and you’re on your way to your next adventure.
||up to 135 lbs.
||9′ x 28″ W x 3″ D
|| 31″ L x 17″ W x 8″ D
||86″ L x 28″ W – Grippy Foam Pad
||Leafield – C7
|Number of D-rings:
|Number of Handles:
||3 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial
- Two 2″ and two 5″ fins
- High-pressure pump
- Pressure gauge
- Carry bag with integrated carry straps
- Leafield valve adapter
- Repair Kit
- Sporty design for great performance with smaller paddlers
- Short length for maneuverability on river waves
- Inflates to 15 psi (1.034 bar) for super rigid performance