NRS Tyrant 4 Inflatable SUP Board
The 9′ NRS Tyrant Inflatable SUP Board is your magic carpet for surfing river and ocean waves. Its sporty lines, grippy deck surface, stomp pad and interchangeable fins give you wave-shredding performance unrivaled by other inflatables.
- Inflatable construction makes it oh so easy to transport and store this high-performance board. No need for a roof rack!
- 4″ thick PVC drop-stitch inflates to 15 psi air pressure for a rigid, no-flex ride that responds to your every paddle stroke and body movement.
- At 34 inches wide and 9 feet long, the Tyrant is built to catch and surf waves like no other inflatable SUP board.
- Double sidewall construction for increased durability and streamlined aesthetics.
- When you’re not challenging waves, the Tyrant’s sleek profile and short waterline help it glide efficiently for flatwater fitness paddling and touring.
- The aggressive diamond-pattern foam deck gives you the grip and control you need for riding waves and running rivers.
- The deck-wide stomp pad lets you confidently weight the tail for quick maneuvering.
- Removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your board for tracking and turning to suit the water you’re riding.
- A top-quality Leafield™ C7 valve ensures trouble free inflation and deflation.
- A wide webbing strap in the center of the board makes a convenient carry handle.
- Six stainless D-rings give you lots of options for attaching gear and a leash.
- The Tyrant comes with a handy carry/storage backpack, interchangeable fins, pressure gauge, high-pressure pump, Leafield valve adapter and a repair kit.
||up to 190 lbs.
||9′ x 34″ W x 4″ D
|| 34″ L x 18″ W x 6″ D
||70″ L x 27″ W – Grippy Foam Pad
||Leafield – C7
|Number of D-rings:
|Number of Handles:
||3 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial
- Two 2″, two 5″ and one 9″ fins
- High-pressure pump
- Pressure gauge
- Carry bag with integrated backpack straps
- Leafield valve adapter
- Repair kit
- Built for surfing ocean and river waves
- Great for paddling down technical rivers
- Has aggressive lines and extra rocker
- Also a great board for kids
- Inflates to 15 psi (1.03 bar) for super rigid performance