NRS Adventurer Inflatable SUP Board
The 12’6″ NRS Adventurer Inflatable SUP Board is the best choice for paddlers looking to go farther and do more. You get the paddling efficiency, features and load capacity you need for longer day trips and overnighters.
- Designed specifically for adventure touring, the Adventurer SUP combines a sleek 12’6″ shape with a rugged system of D-rings for rigging your gear.
- 6″ thickness gives you the air volume you need to efficiently take you and your gear on your next adventure.
- Double sidewall construction for increased durability and streamlined aesthetics.
- The Adventurer features our proprietary Axis Technology. Axis, an acrylic stiffening agent integrated in the deck, improves stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to roll up.
- Six stainless D-rings give you lots of options for attaching gear and a leash. Bungee lacing up front makes rigging easy.
- 5″ and 9″ removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your board for tracking and turning to suit the water you’re riding.
- With 342 liters of air volume, the 6-inch-thick Adventurer provides optimal performance and stability for paddlers up to 260 pounds.
- Heavy-duty PVC construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- The diamond-textured foam deck pad gives you a comfortable non-slip surface.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying.
- Webbing handles up front and on the tail help you hold onto the board during a swim.
- Includes a a high pressure pump for easy inflation, a pressure gauge, and a backpack for transporting the board.
- Inflates to a rock-hard 15 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then rolls up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- There’s always room in your home or car for an inflatable SUP from NRS. Throw it on your back, in the car or on an airplane, and you’re on your way to your next adventure.
- 3-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
- Adventure Touring
||up to 260 lbs.
||12′ 6″ L x 30.5″ W x 6″ D
|| 33″ L x 18″ W x 6″ D
||86″ L x 27″ W – Grippy Foam Pad
||Leafield – C7
|Number of D-rings:
|Number of Handles:
||3 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial
- One 5″ and one 9″ fin
- High-pressure pump
- Pressure gauge
- Carry bag with integrated backpack straps
- Leafield valve adapter
- Repair kit
- Axis Technology acrylic stiffener
- Extra D-rings and bungee lacing for securing cargo
- Built for efficient, long-distance paddling and carrying capacity
- Inflates to 15 psi (1.034 bar) for super rigid performance